Pages

leave your foot step here

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Road to Europe [Part 1]



Hi, Assalammualaikum :)
It has been a long time since my last post (last year. teehee!) And here I am (again..) with my new upcoming and absolutely new stories to be written. Also, it’s 42 days after New Year. I’m aware of people setting up their new goals, ambitions, aims, aspirations and desires, but, I have not set any of them yet. I don’t know. My real celebration of New Year is on my birthday which will fall on February 25th, so as for that upcoming event of my life, I decided to stick to what I’ve been planning several years ago. I’ve been mentioning it few times in my earlier posts, mentioning in a lot through my mouth and mentioning it too much in my head.  Yup! Here goes the story of the title.

I was once called by MARA to attend an interview session to further my degree abroad.. .  Unfortunately, I was not chosen. Just because I nailed my first interview, it does not mean I cannot chase my dream again.  Instead of listening to what other people are commenting and judging, I soothe myself by believing that the time has not yet come to me.  Before you guys mistakenly thinking that I might have furthered my study in UK, this post aims to inspire people, to pray upon our wishes to come true and to gather our spirits to study abroad (teehee!) . In short, this particular post is to actually a spirit booster to all of us and as well as to guide you. (i may not be professional..so, let’s inspire each other, okay?)

So, I am now a final year student in a local university. A lot of things happened. I’ve been into it through ups and downs, through tears and laughter, and through sandy and muddy pathways. (Words can’t describe. Really!) Frankly speaking, I AM NOT A BRIGHT STUDENT. Seriously! I do not consider myself as a bright student. (because I really am not) There are a lot more students who are far better than me. I’m just an average student.  (with an  average degree life..) I am sure this is what you guys feel too, right?  So, how am I going to realize my dream to study in UK? I am going to tell you in the next post, okay? Because, this post is already too wordy to read (Teehee!)

In the next post, I’m gonna tell you what you need to know to pursue your study abroad and what you need to prepare. I have not yet applying any university in UK, but we’re going to this together, okay?  
May the force be with ya!

P/S:
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.”
- Alexander Graham Bell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Unconscious Mutterings